Pressure relief at high pressures
Various production processes require pressures of several hundred or thousand bar. Autoclaves / reactors and associated compressors are two of many components that must withstand these pressures.
Safety equipment for high pressure systems is not just intended to protect against unacceptable overpressure, but also does not restrict or impede normal operation in any way.
More precisely: no premature triggering, minimal servicing and maintenance costs or none at all, as well as a simple installation.
REMBE® offers the ideal pressure relief for precisely these requirements: the HPRD high-pressure rupture disc for pressures up to 5000 bar
The specially developed design of the rupture disc makes it particularly durable: Unlike other products, the HPRD is not exposed to any bending forces at the weld seam of the rupture disc, thus avoiding fatigue of the weld.
Due to the materials used and the unique design, the HPRD is particularly resistant to corrosion and allows burst tolerances of just +/- 3% and better, depending on the specified burst pressure. Additionally, the rupture disc can be supplied with your desired connection option.
For you as an operator this means
- Less down time, since the rupture disc need to be exchanged less frequently
- Faster process restart due to the maintenance-friendly characteristics of the HPRD
- No production loss during plant operation under very high load, thanks to tight burst tolerances
- No additional costs when changing to the HPRD rupture disc: we supply the rupture disc with the connection you desire
For you as a plant manufacturer or a licensor that means
- Safe, low-maintenance and long-lasting pressure protection as an additional sales argument
- You are working together with the leading German companies in the industry - this is evidence of safety-consciousness and expertise
- Increased customer satisfaction: No customer complaints or uncertainties on regarding the rather difficult topic of pressure relief
We also protect all system parts which are exposed to lower pressures, with high-quality rupture discs and a comprehensive range of accessories.